These Chrome Extensions are very useful for fast development, it will improves your productivity.
- Emmet Re:view extension helps to test the responsiveness of your website in multiple viewports.
- Emmet Re:view extension allow the developer to check your website in different number view side by side.
- Emmet Re:view extension display every media query breakpoint.
- You can create your device for testing the responsive of your website
- PageSync engine helps to synchronize all user interaction across all viewports and it supports scrolling, form filling, dragging mouse hover, etc.
Click here to install => Emmet Re: view
2)Page Ruler Redux
- Page ruler extension helps to measure HTML elements in web pages to get a pixel-perfect user interface.
- This extension is a very full developer who creates UI from UX design.
- It’s open-source software deployed in GitHub and GitLab.
- You can create a ruler for measuring HTML elements for pixel-perfect design.
- You can resize the ruler by arrow key and dragging.
- You can adjust the color of HTML elements.
Click here to install => Page Ruler
- No need to inspect styles from web pages.
- CSS Peeper helps to extract the CSS from web pages build a wonderful style guide to use the CSS.
- CSS extension read focused HTML element style properties like font-size, color, background-color, padding, margin , and more . It generates a simple structure.
Click here to install => CSS Peeper
- Site Palette helps to get a color palette from any web page.
- The site palette fetches the colors from the web page and generates a color palette based on fetched colors.
- This extension is helpful for front-end and UI developers.
- You can create a sharable link.
- Preview and download the palette as an image.
- Adobe swatch supported
- Site Palette API is free to use.
- You can fine-tune or customize your palette in the google art palette.
Click here to install => Site Palette
- Fonts Ninja extension helps to identify the fonts from any web pages or websites.
- This extension will find the font and fetch detailed information about the font like a download link, pricing details for the font, creator name, and more.
- This extension is very useful for UI and front-end developers
Click here to install => Fonts Ninja
I think this information is helpful to you.
Thanks for reading — Don’t Forgot To Share & Comment
Any suggestion or queries please comment, our team will response asps.
Originally published at https://www.attractiveaurora.com on August 27, 2021.